Monday 6 June 2011

Ooops I sort of didn't really finish documenting my five days of eating lots of the same thing.
I've had a few more sponsorship donations though recently, which has made me feel guilty about not finishing this blog or more importantly thanking everyone here.
Thank you very much to everyone who sponsored me. With your help I have managed to make over double my original target and reach £262.50!

For a not very well thought out late night decision I think it all went pretty well
As well as raising money for a very worthy cause I have also learnt a lot about what I eat, where it comes from and the injustices surrounding food. I also found out about a new campaign launched by Oxfam which is just about this sort of thing called Grow. If anyone else is interested you can find out more here. It involves picnics, which after eating for £1 a day seems much more fun!

While I'm here I'll finish everything off properly by showing you what I had for dinner every night. Some very watery homemade broccoli soup:



No comments:

Post a Comment