Monday 23 May 2011

Hello!
So for the next five days I'm going to be living on £5 for all my food and drink.
Considering I spent this on a coffee and cake the other day the realisation of what I've got myself in for has started to hit home!

I'm doing this as part of the live below the line £1 a day challenge to raise money for anti-poverty charities. If have already sponsored me thank you ever so much, if you would like to you can click the logo on the right. You can find out more about where the money goes here.

I'm actually already in Day 2 of the challenge, but it took so long to sort out my food yesterday that I didn't actually get a chance to start on this blog! I'll put up pictures of what I bought later.
In the meantime here is a little video about the campaign...

No comments:

Post a Comment